For any trip you attend with us, you will be required to sign our https://natsadventuretravels.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/ACMG_Release_ofLiability_WAIVER_21May2020.pdf“>Release of Liability WAIVER. Please click on the link to open the PDF document read it before your trip.
You can download it, print it, read and sign it then and email/mail it to us in advance or bring it to the trailhead on your trip date. We will have sets of waivers printed with us for everyone.
WAIVERS FOR MINORS / CHILDREN UNDER 19 YEARS
For minors or children under 19 years old, we require TWO documents signed:
- our Release of Liability WAIVER with signature of BOTH parents or ALL legal guardians.
- our Parent/Guardian Consent & Acknowledgement of Risk Form.
You can download and print them, read and sign them then and email/mail them to us in advance or bring them to the trailhead on your trip date. We will have sets of Waivers and Acknowledgement of Risk Form printed with us for everyone.
For trips under CAD 500, we require full payment at the time of registration.
For trips over CAD 500, a deposit of 25% of the total price or private guiding fee is due at time of registration and is NON-REFUNDABLE. The remaining amount is due 45 days from trip departure date.
We accept the following forms of payment:
1. eTransfer – in Canada only, contact us for the email address.
2. Cheques: can be sent to our postal address in Canada, contact us for details.
Only accepted if trip is booked for a minimum of 45 days before trip date. Final payments are due 30 days before trip date.
3. International wire transfer to our bank account, contact us for details.
We understand that sometimes things happen that make it impossible for you to attend the trip you’ve been looking forward to so here is our Cancellation and Refund policy:
Cancellation Policy for Day trips or trips that last less than 1 day/24 hours:
- Cancellation requested more than 7 days/1 week prior to the trip departure time = full refund.
- Cancellation requested less than 7 days/1 week prior to the trip departure time = 50% refund. This unless you find a person willing to take your registration.
- Cancellation requested less 3 days/72 hrs prior to the trip departure time = no refunds given unless you find a person willing to take your registration.
No exceptions will be granted to our Cancellation policy.
We reserve the right to cancel trips with inadequate participant attendance, in which case all money paid to Nat’s Adventure Travels will be fully refunded. Nat’s Adventure Travels CANNOT be held responsible for any personal expenses, such as airline tickets due to changes in itineraries or tour cancellations.
Nat’s Adventure Travels reserves the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your guide or tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, safety, or other unforeseen incidents.
We strongly encourage participants to purchase Travel Insurance.
Once your booking is confirmed, we enter into financial obligations and cannot refund payments or release you from your contractual obligations except for conditions stated under “Cancellations”.
We therefore highly recommend buying cancellation insurance to cover your losses in case you cannot attend or have to interrupt your trip for any reason. Also, all participants need to have internationally accepted health insurance for all activities pertaining to the trip, including coverage for emergency rescue and evacuation.
Don’t hesitate to ask us and we can refer you to a travel insurance provider offering adventure travel insurance.