Time to discover eastern Canada! This trip is catered for discoveries and adventures outside two major cities: Québec City and Montréal. Did you know Québec City is a World Unesco Site and foodie destination and by its unique culture and close access to rolling hills, peaceful lakes, gorgeous forests, it makes it a perfect outdoor destination for any season?! We do, let’s go!
DAY 0: Travel Day. Meet your guide and everyone who has arrived for dinner in Québec city that night. Our private mini-bus will be taking us to our accomodation booked in a lovely wooded property with a lake outside of the city where we will be spending two nights and two days of exciting activities.
DAY 1: We will start our program by embracing the Québec country culture and give ourselves to the art of target axe throwing!
If you feel like stretching your legs, we will have snow-shoes and maps at your disposal so you can try the forested paths on the property with your new group of friends.
We will gather for lunch at our “home” lodging then spend the afternoon outside again by connecting with nature and.. animals as we will pair up and go dog-sledding!
DAY 2: This morning will start by the most relaxing experience that must exist on earth: ice fishing! i guess it will depend on how talented or lucky we are, fishing can actually get quite exciting if we start catching some!
After a lunch at our “home” lodging, you will get another chance relax and breathe in the fresh air on snow-shoes. We will make sure you have the trail map to hike the property forested paths for a few hours.
DAY 3: Today we are off to Mt St Anne or Massif Charlesvoix for a day of canyoning! There will be two itinerary of choice: one for beginner and one for intermediate. Whichever you choose promise to be a fun day where you will certainly feel you have surpassed yourself!
Day 4: Today we are off to l’ile d’Orleans to discover a few local farms, farmers markets and local restaurants. This will be a day of strolling and opening up your taste buds to new Quebec delicacies!
Later that day, our private mini-bus will take us for a 3 hr drive to North of Montreal where we will be spending the night and next two days.
Day 5: Today we are waking up in the Laurentians area where we will be rock climbing for the day! A dedicated certified rock guide will be here to ensure your safety and enjoyment of course.
Day 6: Last but not least and because you are keen in making progress after only one day in a harness, we are going to practice more moves on rock at a different location in the beautiful Laurentians.
Tonight will be our last dinner together so you can be sure we will make it special!
DAY 7: Travel Day.
Dates available and price
Working on it!
What is included
- all nights in local accommodation (BnB, mountain hut, 3*hotel)
- land transportation
- all meals
- guided hikes, tours and activities
- local English / French speaking guide(s)
- all tips
- all trip details planned so you can travel worry-free
- detailed trip information package (pdf)
- Swag from Nat’s Adventure Travels
What is extra
- Flight to and from trip destination
- Alcoholic beverages
- Any additional tours or souvenirs not offered in the program
- Travel insurance as well as medical, disability, life, dismemberment and accidental death insurance.
- A deposit of USD 400 / CAD 500 / EURO 350 is due at time of registration and is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Remaining amount: is due 90 days from trip departure date.
We understand that sometimes things happen that make it impossible for you to attend the trip you’ve been looking for so here is our Cancellation and Refund policy:
- Cancellation requested 180 days (6 months) prior to trip start date = full refund, minus non-refundable deposit.
- Cancellation requested 90-180 days (3-6 months) prior to trip start date = 50% refund, minus non-refundable deposit. This unless we are able to transfer your registration to another participant or unless you find a person willing to take your registration.
- Cancellation requested less than 90 days (3 months) prior to trip start date = no refunds given unless you find a person willing to take your registration.
No exceptions will be granted to our Cancellation policy.
We reserve the right to cancel trips with inadequate participant attendance, in which case all money paid to Nat’s Adventure Travels will be fully refunded. Nat’s Adventure Travels CANNOT be held responsible for any personal expenses, such as airline tickets due to changes in itineraries or tour cancellations.
Nat’s Adventure Travels reserves the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, safety, or other unforeseen incidents.
We strongly encourage participants to purchase Travel Insurance.