What about a Sea to Hills or Sea to Sea backpacking trip in Corsica !?
- This trip is for medium fit to very fit people who can hike many hours in a days without issues.. more soon!
- Planned for Fall 2021 or Spring 2022.. who’s joining us!?
DAY 0: Arrival day, presentation, welcome, tour information
DAY 1 – 9: Hiking
DAY 10: Departure day.
What is included
- all nights in local accommodation (BnB, mountain hut, 3*hotel)
- all meals
- English speaking guide(s)
- all trip details planned so you can travel worry-free
- detailed trip information package (pdf)
- Swag from Nat’s Adventure Travels
What is extra
- Flight to and from trip destination
- Travel insurance as well as medical, disability, life, dismemberment and accidental death insurance.
- Ferry from France to Corsica – approx. €..
- Land transportation, airport transfer
- Alcoholic beverages
- Any additional tours or souvenirs not offered in the program
- A deposit of USD 400 / CAD 500 / EURO 350 is due at time of registration and is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Remaining amount: is due 90 days from trip departure date.
We understand that sometimes things happen that make it impossible for you to attend the trip you’ve been looking for so here is our Cancellation and Refund policy:
- Cancellation requested 180 days (6 months) prior to trip start date = full refund, minus non-refundable deposit.
- Cancellation requested 90-180 days (3-6 months) prior to trip start date = 50% refund, minus non-refundable deposit. This unless we are able to transfer your registration to another participant or unless you find a person willing to take your registration.
- Cancellation requested less than 90 days (3 months) prior to trip start date = no refunds given unless you find a person willing to take your registration.
No exceptions will be granted to our Cancellation policy.
We reserve the right to cancel trips with inadequate participant attendance, in which case all money paid to Nat’s Adventure Travels will be fully refunded. Nat’s Adventure Travels CANNOT be held responsible for any personal expenses, such as airline tickets due to changes in itineraries or tour cancellations.
Nat’s Adventure Travels reserves the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, safety, or other unforeseen incidents.
We strongly encourage participants to purchase Travel Insurance.