We do our best to offer a range of appealing trips and understand sometimes it’s just not quite how you imagined it.. Not to worry we are flexible, it’s your vacation so let’s talk and make it YOUR trip!
Maybe you’d like to book a trip for a group of your friends or family only to enjoy a private trip, we totally get it and can organize it all for you!
We also LOVE customizing trips to be Women Only, French Speaking Only, Thinking Thirties, Fit Forty Plus, Fantastic Fifties, Smart Sixties, Sociable Solo Travelers, etc.. you name it!!
To any of the countries offered with a twist of your liking or to any other safe countries you wish to visit! The world is your oyster, the sky is the limit, you tell us and we will plan it for you!
What is included
- A guided or non-guided adventure/vacation
- Local English / French speaking ACMG Hiking guide
- Provincial and Nationals Parks permits
- Pre-trip meeting / phone call to discuss everything concerning the trip
- All trip details planned, summarized and sent to you in a Pdf form so you can enjoy your trip worry-free
What is extra
- Land transportation
- Parks Canada Discovery Pass
- Local tax and gratuities for the guide(s)
- Travel insurance, medical, disability, life, dismemberment, accidental death insurance coverage if needed.
- Trip amount is due in full if booked 90 days prior to trip start date.
- A deposit of USD 400 / CAD 500 for each group of 3 is due at time of registration and is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Remaining amount: is due 90 days from trip departure date.
We understand that sometimes things happen that make it impossible for you to attend the trip you’ve been looking for so here is our Cancellation and Refund policy:
- Cancellation requested 180 days (6 months) prior to trip start date = full refund, minus non-refundable deposit.
- Cancellation requested 90-180 days (3-6 months) prior to trip start date = 50% refund, minus non-refundable deposit. This unless we are able to transfer your registration to another participant or unless you find a person willing to take your registration.
- Cancellation requested less than 90 days (3 months) prior to trip start date = no refunds given unless you find a person willing to take your registration.
No exceptions will be granted to our Cancellation policy.
We reserve the right to cancel trips with inadequate participant attendance, in which case all money paid to Nat’s Adventure Travels will be fully refunded. Nat’s Adventure Travels CANNOT be held responsible for any personal expenses, such as airline tickets due to changes in itineraries or tour cancellations.
Nat’s Adventure Travels reserves the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, safety, or other unforeseen incidents.
We strongly encourage participants to purchase Travel Insurance.