If you’ve never been out in nature by full moon, you need to experience it and see the magic of the night light on a snowy trail!
The full moon is a recurrent event we barely notice as we live busy lives which tends to keep us indoor. Join us to try in all safety!
Trip Night: Meet your guide at the trail-head at the time scheduled for your hike. There your guide will brief you about the itinerary, weather, trail conditions and general safety. Of course, we will make sure we stand 2 meters/6 feet distance apart at all times.
Trip duration: 2 hours
Trip difficulty: from easy to moderate, beginner friendly.
Minimum group size: 4 guests, 1 guide.
Maximum group size: 6 guests, 1 guide.
Full-Moon Snow-shoe trip: CAD 80.00/person + 5% GST
Dates & time: See “Dates available” below and to book!
Where: on a provincial or national park trail. Precise destination will be weather and conditions depending. We might hike along a creek, maybe to a waterfall or uphill to get some views, in all cases be prepared for a full nature immersion by night!
Custom hikes available: we are flexible and can arrange custom trips for your group(s)! Family friendly, French speaking, Women only etc..
Dates available and price
What is included
- A 2 hrs of hiking guided by a professional ACMG Hiking Guide or Apprentice Hiking Guide.
- The Park’s history, fauna, flora – and more! – will be part of the interpretation done along the way by your personal guide.
- A Calgary local guide who speaks English and/or French fluently and is an avid outdoor person excited to take you off the beaten paths.
- A guide trained in wilderness first aid who is fully prepared to respond if an incident were to happen on the trail.
- Your guide will provide you with snow-shoes unless you have yours.
What is extra
- Please bring your own warm and waterproof hiking boots & hiking pole(s) and snowshoes if you own a pair. If not, let us know and we will have one for you.
- Please consult our FAQs’ gear/clothing list to be prepared for your hike.
- Please bring your own backpack to carry your water bottle etc..
- Please bring your own water or thermos of hot beverage and snacks.
- Extra are also travel insurance as well as medical, disability, life, dismemberment and accidental death insurance.
- No deposit is needed, full payment to be made prior to trip departure.
We understand that sometimes things happen that make it impossible for you to attend the trip you’ve been looking forward to so here is our Cancellation and Refund policy:
Cancellation Policy for Day trips or trips that last less than 1 day/24 hours:
- Cancellation requested more than 7 days/1 week prior to the trip departure time = full refund.
- Cancellation requested less than 7 days/1 week prior to the trip departure time = 50% refund. This unless you find a person willing to take your registration.
- Cancellation requested less 3 days/72 hrs prior to the trip departure time = no refunds given unless you find a person willing to take your registration.
No exceptions will be granted to our Cancellation policy.
We reserve the right to cancel trips with inadequate participant attendance, in which case all money paid to Nat’s Adventure Travels will be fully refunded. Nat’s Adventure Travels CANNOT be held responsible for any personal expenses, such as airline tickets due to changes in itineraries or tour cancellations.
Nat’s Adventure Travels reserves the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, safety, or other unforeseen incidents.
We strongly encourage participants to purchase Travel Insurance.