Makes this summer one that will count for yourself!
This 8 week series starting on August 9 will guide us to a new summit every weekend. After a long day of hiking, you will enjoy closing it with a Yoga session surrounded by nature.
Our “Yoga for Athletes” series was built to give additional tools to all athlete levels, from recreational to professionals, with a focus on increasing inner awareness to better achieve one’s goals.
For those who would like to join, we will try a new vegetarian restaurant after each session. (not included in price)
Dates and Time: August 9 – September 27, 2020 – 9.30 AM – 7.30 PM
Itinerary: Hike to a summit, enjoy the views, breathe, relax, laugh, make new friends, eat, snack, hike down, finish with a yoga session.
About Yoga: In western culture, people have difficulty to find and sustain a lifestyle where they would find the appropriate balance with their mental health and physical body. For example, peak performance athletes might put all their focus on physical training and forget about taking time to meditate. On the opposite side, people that spend all their time in ashram retreats without doing any exercises will result also into an imbalance state. The technique taught will connect you with your self-awareness and help you find the right balance you need between your body and your mind.
Dates available and price
What is included
- ACMG certified hiking guide or apprentice hiking guide
- Certified Yoga instructor
- guides/instructors are local and English/French speaking
- all trip details planned and sent to you by email so you can join worry-free
- Provincial and National Parks Permits
What is extra
- Land transportation
- Meals and alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance as well as medical, disability, life, dismemberment and accidental death insurance coverage if needed.
- A deposit of USD 200 / CAD 300 is due at time of registration and is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Remaining amount: is due 30 days from trip departure date.
We understand that sometimes things happen that make it impossible for you to attend the trip you’ve been looking for so here is our Cancellation and Refund policy:
- Cancellation requested 180 days (6 months) prior to trip start date = full refund, minus non-refundable deposit.
- Cancellation requested 90-180 days (3-6 months) prior to trip start date = 50% refund, minus non-refundable deposit. This unless we are able to transfer your registration to another participant or unless you find a person willing to take your registration.
- Cancellation requested less than 90 days (3 months) prior to trip start date = no refunds given unless you find a person willing to take your registration.
No exceptions will be granted to our Cancellation policy.
We reserve the right to cancel trips with inadequate participant attendance, in which case all money paid to Nat’s Adventure Travels will be fully refunded. Nat’s Adventure Travels CANNOT be held responsible for any personal expenses, such as airline tickets due to changes in itineraries or tour cancellations.
Nat’s Adventure Travels reserves the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, safety, or other unforeseen incidents.
We strongly encourage participants to purchase Travel Insurance.