It’s not because it’s winter that you should stay inside and hibernate! We would like to take you out so you can experience first-hand the “bright side” of this beautiful season many dislike so much – for what reason please?! – so you get to discover our Rockies winter wonderland with eyes and mind wide open.
Our snow-shoe adventures are held in Provincial Parks such as Bragg Creek, Kananaskis, Peter Lougheed OR in National Parks such as Banff, Yoho, Kootenay, Jasper, Waterton National Parks.
Every one of our snow-shoe trip is held in a NON-AVALANCHE and yet STUNNING area.
WHY CHOOSE US? because 1. Your safety is our first concern 2. Your enjoyment is our main concern after safety 3. We will serve you and your group a surprise treat at our lunch break or on the trail 🙂
Carpool departures can be from Calgary, Canmore, Banff, Lake Louise or custom.
CUSTOM TRIPS ARE THE BEST! We can easily organize day trips for groups or multi-days for singles or groups WITH hut stays or winter camping. We can include team building components for students (no minors please) or corporate groups, back-country awareness and survivals skills.
Price to be confirmed would include hut stay or rental camping gear and all meals (but snacks and lunches).
Will winter be long enough to discover it all!? 🙂
Dates available and price
Price USD 75 / CAD 100 per person for a group of 3 people minimum
Private day of guiding USD 225 / CAD 300 for 1 person
What is included
- A guided snow-shoe tour in non-avalanche terrain in our beautiful Canadian Rockies
- Local English / French speaking ACMG Hiking Guide / Apprentice Hiking Guide certified for Winter travel
- Interpretation of local fauna, flora, geology and history of the Canadian Rockies
- Surprise Treat on our lunch break! 🙂
- Pre-trip meeting to discuss clothes & gear needed as well as conditions, weather and day objective
- All trip details planned so you can join and enjoy your day worry-free
What is extra
- Rental snow-shoes, boots, poles if needed – USD 15 / CAD 20
- Land transportation. You will take the guide in your vehicle to carpool to the trail-head or meet the guide at the trail-head.
- Parks Canada Discovery Pass to be displayed in your car. We can lend you our family Parks Pass.
- Local accommodation
- Gratuities for the guide(s)
- 5% Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Travel insurance, medical, disability, life, dismemberment, accidental death insurance coverage if needed.
- Day trip amount is due in full if booked 10 days prior to trip start date.
- A deposit of USD 75 / CAD 100 for each group of 3 is due at time of registration and is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Remaining amount: is due 10 days from trip departure date.
We understand that sometimes things happen that make it impossible for you to attend the trip you’ve been looking for so here is our Cancellation and Refund policy:
- Cancellation requested 180 days (6 months) prior to trip start date = full refund, minus non-refundable deposit.
- Cancellation requested 90-180 days (3-6 months) prior to trip start date = 50% refund, minus non-refundable deposit. This unless we are able to transfer your registration to another participant or unless you find a person willing to take your registration.
- Cancellation requested less than 90 days (3 months) prior to trip start date = no refunds given unless you find a person willing to take your registration.
No exceptions will be granted to our Cancellation policy.
We reserve the right to cancel trips with inadequate participant attendance, in which case all money paid to Nat’s Adventure Travels will be fully refunded. Nat’s Adventure Travels CANNOT be held responsible for any personal expenses, such as airline tickets due to changes in itineraries or tour cancellations.
Nat’s Adventure Travels reserves the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, safety, or other unforeseen incidents.
We strongly encourage participants to purchase Travel Insurance.