.. WHY YOU CHOOSE US:
- Our guests safety is our first and foremost concern.
- Our guests enjoyment is our main concern after safety.
- We are knowledgeable ACMG certified local guides with a lot of outdoors experience. When we are not guiding you our guests, we are out there having fun and practicing our favorite mountain sports all year round.
- This means we know where the bad weather comes from, how fast it travels and how it could affect each of us.
- This means we know when and where a trip is a go or no go, when we need to turn around if need be and it also means we always are prepared with a plan B, C or D!
- This also means we know what everyone should be wearing – head to toe and for each season of the year – and what to bring for the care and safety of others.
- We are members of the ACMG – Association of Canadian Mountain Guides – a reputable Association with very high safety standards from which we have obtained our recognized certification. To be kept, this certification requires regular training updates and CPDs or Continuous Professional Development. Per example we have to do a recertification of our 80 Hour Wilderness First Aid every 3 years.
- We are connected to the ACMG guiding community who has and shares a lot of information on areas or trail conditions, access, relevant training etc.. Many of them are experienced professionals for many years already and we feel privileged we have access to this wealth of information.
- We are passionate by nature, our parks and our environment! During each of our trips, we will be sharing with you interpretive bits on what surrounds us so you see it with new eyes and learn a lot of new things and hopefully falls in love with it!
- We are passionate instructors and sharers of our knowledge and experience. This means it feels rewarding for us when we can empower you with what we know so in turn, you can share with others.
- … and many more reasons You will discover as you book an outdoor adventure and come out with us!
You can see our full trips list of under the Canada or Europe tab.. I bet you’d enjoy our winter program and especially our Snowshoe Day with Fondue Dinner!
Thank you for your attention!